Re: error in recipe

2005-01-10 11:23:48
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

procmail: Couldn't determine implicit lockfile from "formail"

That is because of the last colon in ':0 fwh:', just remove it.

OK, this has solved the problem.

procmail: Missing action

Maybe that error comes from the next recipe?

In fact, I have found the problem: I forgot to write the folder to where
specific mail should be sent. Also this one is working now.

Thanks to everyone!

Isn't there anything similar to "postfix check" to have procmail's rc
files checked in order to find an error?

Greetings,
Claus