Re: Procmail is over-matching my expression

2005-02-25 20:13:21
On 25 Feb 2005, at 17:20 :08, Gary Funck wrote:
I like the idea, but I'd rather write a successor to procmail.
Me too.

Yeah, come to think of it, I'd rather Ruud wrote a successor to procmail too.

So, get crackin' we aren't going to live forever. :)

it needs to work with virtual(8), of course.

--
<Athene> we all have our moments when we lose it
<Slyspy> the key is though, to conceal the evidence before the police arrive