Re: [OT] Request for MTA suggestions

2005-03-19 10:19:56
Google Kreme said the following on 3/19/2005 12:11 AM:

http://high5.net/postfixadmin/

Has howtos and everything.

Also might want to check into Cyrus-SASL2, which, if you're using Courier, will hook into authdaemond to do the authentication.

What I haven't found yet (and maybe just from lack of lookin in the right palces) is how to have postfix admin add the users to the sasl database. I have to do it manually, which is annoying.

Especially when I forget. "How come I can check mail, but I can't send?"

Oops.

As I just said...

Cyrus-SASL2 will hook into Courier's authdaemond.

No "sasl database" necessary, bud.. :)

Best,
--Glenn
~Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

          ~Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759