Re: [OT] Request for MTA suggestions

2005-03-19 15:29:16
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:27:39 -0600 (Central Standard Time) Gerald V. Livingston
II wrote:

[Stuff about building a new mail server system]

If anyone is interested in this topic one of our lurkers pointed me to the
"MAILHELP" list at http://moongroup.com/.

Excellent response there so far and the discussion ramped up quickly even
though it's a weekend.

Archives are here: http://moongroup.com/pipermail/mailhelp/ and they are
"immediate" archives. When a message gets sent to the list it is in the
archive right after delivery. (I'm used to online list archives that update
every x minutes/hours/days/weeks/whenever the admin does it manually).

Thank you Colin.

Gerald