Re: -gt again

2005-04-04 08:04:04
Am 2005-04-04 09:16:13, schrieb David W. Tamkin:

It's in the procmailsc(5) man page.

I know, but I am to stupid to understand it :-/
All other is working fine.

Personally, since I always run procmail with -f- and thus get the
current timestamp in the From_ line, I make recipes turn on and off at
preset dates and times by using a regexp test on the From_ line.  That
is more readable to me (I can't translate datea and times to and from
Unix seconds time in my head), it's more editable for me when I change

I use it, because it is better machine-readable...  :-)

the on or off time (same reason), and doesn't involve forking date(1)
for every message.  Then again, the last time I had reason to write a
clock- or calendar-dependent recipe was a few years ago and I don't do
it any more.

There was someone which had done this, but it takes
more time then using `date --date="$MAILDATE" +%s`.

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi