Re: OT

2005-04-29 16:05:48
At 16:14 2005-04-29 -0500, David W. Tamkin wrote:
Er, Sean, with this recipe you recommended for Ruud,

:0B:
* H ?? ^X-BeenThere: procmail(_at_)lists\(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen\(_dot_)DE
* -50^0
* 1^1 ^
procmail-bloat.mbx

Every post through the list will go to procmail-bloat.mbx, no matter how short. Try this instead:

er, I edited the message, turned to a sandbox (to run a recipe to check how many of the recent posts would have matched), and forgot to complete it when I turned back to the email editor and hit send after adding the paragraph with the stats. Of course, the final regexp should be ^.*$

I'm rather tied up with working on an automotive repair project I really don't have time for:
<http://jaguar.professional.org/snaps/index.php?dirname=ford/>