filter based on body keywords?

2005-04-29 05:07:25
Hi all,

I am trying to implement a filter based on keywords on the body of the email.

Basically this is what i want to do:

My filter should see if the content of all email to john(_at_)example(_dot_)com contains:

WORD1 or WORD2 or WORD3 or KEYWORD5 or BOB, and then deliver the good mail to john(_at_)example(_dot_)com(_dot_) Otherwise, the email missing any of the above keywords should go to the "spam" mailbox.

Has anyone does this before? I am a procmail newbie and am trying not to re-invent the wheel :-)

Any reply will be greatly appreciated.

regards,
ernest