Re: ASCII 128-255

2005-05-12 17:10:42
On Thu, 12 May 2005, Tomi Crnicki wrote:

TC> Hello!
TC>
TC> I suppose somebody asked this before but I couldn't find a helpfull
TC> link.
TC>
TC> Can I somehow filter out with procmail messages coming mostly from
TC> Russia and ex-Russian countries and the Far East that don't have any
TC> charset tags or have f.i. charset Win1251 (some others also
TC> sometimes) and are filled with characters (subject and/or message)
TC> with ASCII codes 128-255. All such messages are spam for our users.

You may find this a useful read:  http://www.clifford.ac/chinese.html

You also need: http://www.clifford.ac/chinese.zip

Not mine but the embedded url doesn't work.  I have modifed recipes for
the subject header and for mime encoded subject header too.

--
Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.  Please
  address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. A
  password autoresponder may be invoked if this email is very old. )