re: recipe blocking mail with attachements

2005-06-21 16:50:50
At 14:17 2005-06-21 -0500, Mr Duck wrote:
And since no system is fool-proof, the more checks and balances one uses, IMHO, the better off they will be in the long run.

My checks and balances are that I don't simply discard the messages, nor do I auto-feed them to a spam processor that presumes everything that is sent to it REALLY is spam.