Re: Getting Procmail Started

2005-07-20 06:51:29
On Jul 19, Gerard Seibert
(nospam-gerard-seibert(_at_)suscom(_dot_)net(_dot_)ns) typed:

Gerard:  I am about ready to call it quits for the day. I cannot figure out what
Gerard:  the problem is. All I can figure out is that the program is not being
Gerard:  started correctly. Do you have any suggestion for checking on that?

Two things I did not find in your original message (specifically about the
.mc file) was:

dnl ------ Make sure this path is correct!
define(`PROCMAIL_MAILER_PATH',`/usr/bin/procmail')dnl
FEATURE(local_procmail,`',`procmail -t -Y -a $h -d $u')dnl

This is what I have in my sendmail.mc for Solaris 9.

 Thanks
 Birl