Re: Invoking a program via procmail isn't working.

2005-08-23 03:04:10
On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 07:35 am, Bruce Johnson wrote:
procmail: Executing " $HOME/procvir.pl >> procvir.log "

So it is, in fact, executing procvir.pl.

I would guess that your reason for claiming it doesn't appear to be
running is that the log file isn't being written to?

I would also guess that if you look in whatever directory is procmail's
working directory ($MAILDIR, I suppose, but I'm not sure) you will find
your "missing" procvir.log file.

Pete.