Re: Invoking a program via procmail isn't working.

2005-08-23 13:15:03
It is now working, thanks to everyone pointing out my blunders ;-)

The final .procmailrc file ended up being:

virusalert(_at_)imap:~> more .procmailrc
SHELL=/bin/bash
PMDIR=$HOME
MAILDIR=$HOME   # all mailboxes are in mail/
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/procmail.log
#VERBOSE=ON
#LOG="--- Logging ${LOGFILE} for ${LOGNAME}, "

:0 c:
|source /home/virusalert/Oraset;/home/virusalert/procvir.pl >>
procvir.log

:0
mbox

I ended up needing the SHELL statement because I needed to set some
environmental variables to do the stuff I wanted the script to
actually do, which was stick things in a database.

Thanks for the help.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona