Re: Procmail lock

2005-09-25 06:33:19
On Sun, 25 Sep 2005, Sebastian Luque wrote:

Resucitating this thread as I'm experiencing this problem too.  What does
"stiky bit" mean here?  Sorry, I'm not familiar with all this jargon and
just getting aquainted with procmail.

You don't understand. This list is mainly for procmail jocks to show how
smart they are rather than to dispense useful information. As a programmer
with 37 years in the field, I have had to endure impossibly patronizing
attitudes in the hope of getting some advice for a problem that I solved
myself. That is why I am unsubbing now.