Re: Procmail lock

2005-09-25 15:49:15
"Ruud H.G. van Tol" <rvtol(_at_)isolution(_dot_)nl> wrote:

[...]

Or just create a test-directory somewhere, cd into it and type umask.
Then create some testfile with 'touch testfile', and check its
permissions. Then change the umask and create another file. You'll find
out soon enough what is does.

Thank you, that helped and fetching mail and delivering to my mail spool
file is working to some extent.  There's something wrong with my
fetchmailrc (probably the mda call) though that's causing duplicated
messages to be delivered.  Here's what I have in ~/.fetchamailrc:

poll my.pop.server
protocol pop3
username "myusername"
password "****"