Re: Procmail lock

2005-09-26 12:18:16
* Sebastian Luque <spluque(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> [09-26-05 12:58]:

poll pop.server.two
protocol pop3
# expunge 0
username "username"

I found out that the mda line is required for each server.  Interestingly,
not all messages are getting duplicated, only a few.  I thought the
expunge option might take care of that, but I've commented it because it's
causing a syntax error.

Any pointers as to what the cause of this might be?

Just a guess, but increase the '0' to a positive number.  Hard to
expunge zero messages.
HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2