Re: Procmail lock

2005-09-26 10:56:52
Thanks to everybody for your input.  I got it all working now, except for
the duplicate messages issue with fetchmail, albeit in a different way.

Here's my ~/.fetchmailrc:

set daemon 600

poll pop.server.one
protocol pop3
# expunge 0
username "username"
password "****"
is localuser
mda "procmail -d %T"

poll pop.server.two
protocol pop3
# expunge 0
username "username"
password "****"
is localuser
ssl
mda "procmail -d %T"

I found out that the mda line is required for each server.  Interestingly,
not all messages are getting duplicated, only a few.  I thought the
expunge option might take care of that, but I've commented it because it's
causing a syntax error.

Any pointers as to what the cause of this might be?

Thanks in advance,

--
Sebastian P. Luque