Invisible To/From

2006-03-21 20:34:54
I've recently been seeing

From: "[%from_name%]" <[%from_email(_at_)]>
To: <[%to(_at_)]>

in some spam messages.  Obviously someone messed up his/her script; but
for some strange (to me) reason, procmail just can not see any of these
"codes."

0:
* ^To: <[%to(_at_)]>
foundit

from my testing sandbox provides zero results.  I've even tried to escape
every character (individually and all) and still nothing.  I've also, just
for kicks, tried * ^To:.*<[%to(_at_)]>. Nada.

I get the same results with the From: codes.  I can retrieve any of these
messages by asking for any other line - Return-Path:, Received:, Date:,
etc.

I can remove the messages by some other means, but this has me thoroughly
puzzled.  Any hints?

                                - fleet -