Re: Anti-Spam Tactic.....

2006-03-22 02:49:06
On 20 Mar 2006, at 10:58 , Professional Software Engineering wrote:
Well, got to give them credit for at least doing that much, even if
their
network is a prime source of net.sludge, AND their idea of incoming
spam
filtering (for a large ISP) is to block whole netblocks of European
and
other IP ranges.

Aren't they still blocking all non US IPs from sending email
(actually, I think it was all non-US and Canada IPs)

--
"Here comes sunrise.  Yeah, here's your sunrise.  I used to hide from
the sun, tried to live my whole life underground, why'd you have to