Re: systemwide procmailrc and user

2006-07-14 09:26:28
On Friday 14 July 2006 16:02, Pollywog wrote:

I have a systemwide procmailrc and user procmailrc's and the only
limitation seems to be that I cannot use the systemwide procmailrc to
DELIVER a message to the user's folders other than the default one, or to
/dev/null

I had the same config that you mentioned and had the same problem until I
changed the 'mailbox_command' line in Postfix's main.cf

BTW, your systemwide procmailrc will be /etc/procmailrc if you change your
mailbox_command as I did.  You probably know that but I thought I should
mention it just in case.