Re: systemwide procmailrc and user

2006-07-14 09:16:42
On Friday 14 July 2006 09:49, Rene Borchers wrote:
Hi

For a while I'm trying to switch from only a systemwide procmailrc to a
combination of systemwide and user procmailrc but no success ;-(.

The system wide procmailrc is called from the main.cf of postfix with the
following line

main.cf:mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail -t /etc/procmailrc-courier
which has a defaullt of:

I use just:
mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail

in my main.cf

I have a systemwide procmailrc and user procmailrc's and the only limitation
seems to be that I cannot use the systemwide procmailrc to DELIVER a message
to the user's folders other than the default one, or to /dev/null

I had the same config that you mentioned and had the same problem until I
changed the 'mailbox_command' line in Postfix's main.cf