Re: systemwide procmailrc and user

2006-07-14 04:18:16
On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 11:49:29AM +0200, Rene Borchers wrote:

As I understand when procmail reaches the end of the
/etc/procmailrc-courier it dumps the mail at the Default location
unless there is a .procmailrc in the users homedir. So I made the
./home/user/.procmailrc with a test recipe but still all the mail
goes to the Default location.

Can someone give me a direction to look for to get it right

It may well be, on your system, that users need to have a .forward
file set up for procmail to be invoked for them.

See Nancy McGough's QuickStart FAQ.

http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/

Dallman