systemwide procmailrc and user

2006-07-14 03:28:15
Hi

For a while I'm trying to switch from only a systemwide procmailrc to a
combination of systemwide and user procmailrc but no success ;-(.

The system wide procmailrc is called from the main.cf of postfix with the
following line

main.cf:mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail -t /etc/procmailrc-courier
which has a defaullt of:

DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/
#VERBOSE=YES
LOG="
"
LOGFILE=$HOME/Maildir/procmail.log

As I understand when procmail reaches the end of the /etc/procmailrc-courier
it dumps the mail at the Default location unless there is a .procmailrc in
the users homedir. So I made the ./home/user/.procmailrc with a test recipe
but still all the mail goes to the Default location.

Can someone give me a direction to look for to get it right

Rene

Registered Linux User No.291649 http://www.linux-counter.org
Registered LFS user No.16792 http://www.lfs.org
Uptime: 11:35:02 up 148 days, 22:33, 1 user, load average: 6.90, 8.22, 7.17
Kernel: Linux 2.6.8.1-26mdksmp GNU/Linux
Processor: model name : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.60GHz