Re: systemwide procmailrc and user

2006-07-17 15:18:41
On 16 Jul 2006, at 06:55 , Dallman Ross wrote:
Aside to Kreemey: I didn't get your joke about the ostensible
difference betwewen "a Unix system" and "a Unix(tm) system."

Unic(tm) is a trademark of ... well, it used to be AT&T and is now
rather infamously owned by The SCO Group.  Linux and BSD are not Unix
(tm) and neither is OS X, which is based on BSD. However, they are
all 'unix'.

Many people see to 'forget' that OS X is, in fact, unix.

--
No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of
Us. It's Them that do the bad things.