Re: procmail and deliverquota exitcode

2006-07-19 09:54:57
Dallman Ross a écrit :

Since I can't run your program, I can't test it.  I would suggest
trying it this way, then:

  :0
  {first recipe, which I won't repeat here}

   DELQUOTA_OUT = $?

   :0
   {second recipe}

And use DELQUOTA_OUT in the second recipe instead of EXITCODE.

That was it !

Here are my 2 recipes :

:0 w
* MATCH ?? ()\/[^(_at_)]+
|/usr/local/courier-imap/bin/deliverquota -w 90
${HOME}/${DOMAIN}/${MATCH}/Maildir/

DELQUOTA = $?

:0
* ? test $DELQUOTA -eq 77
| (/usr/bin/formail -r ; echo "Mailbox full") | /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -oi

---  w flag in the first recipe is mandatory
--- I added SHELL=/bin/sh at the top of the .procmailrc because user who
has this .procmailrc has no shell;
   mailboxes are owned by virtual users (sendmail MTA + virtusertable)
--- I need MATCH variable in order to extract the mailbox name of email
address

Thanks a lot for the time you spent and the details about procmailrc syntax

Lucien