Re: procmail and deliverquota exitcode

2006-07-22 08:52:35
On 20 Jul 2006, at 06:02 , Lucien GENTIS wrote:
You know, all messages arriving in my procmail are received by
users on the mail server I manage.
And the script I use (and wrote) to create my mail accounts accepts
only [-.a-zA-Z0-9] characters; so I eliminate problems with french
accents
or cedillas  ;-))

And you don't allow so-called 'plus- addressing' for your users?

How unfortunate... for them

--
You know, in a world in which Bush and Blair can be nominated for the
Nobel Peace Prize, "for having dared to take the necessary decision