Re: procmail and deliverquota exitcode

2006-07-19 10:32:09
Lucien GENTIS schreef:

* MATCH ?? ()\/[^(_at_)]+

If you are sure that between "X-Envelope-To:" and the email address
there is allways a single space, so never anything else (even if the
address is 250 characters long),
then the matching in the first condition is OK.

Otherwise, make it:

  *$ ^X-Envelope-To:.*\/[^$WS]+@

where $WS is a variable containing an SP plus a TAB, so two characters:

  SP  = ' '     # 1 character, a literal space (ASCII-32)
  TAB = '    '  # 1 character, a literal tab (ASCII-9)
  WS  = "$SP$TAB"

I would write the second condition as:

Maybe you have a good reason to limit the username part of the email
address to [-.a-zA-Z0-9]*. That wouldn't work me, I have username parts
that are plussed, or that look like "2=1" (to be used as "2=1+1") and
"o&_.-" (mainly for testing).

--
Groet, Ruud