Re: procmail and deliverquota exitcode

2006-07-20 01:55:24
On 19 Jul 2006, at 11:24 , Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:
Lucien GENTIS schreef:

If you are sure that between "X-Envelope-To:" and the email address
there is allways a single space, so never anything else (even if
the address is 250 characters long), then the matching in the first
condition is OK.

It's OK if you ignore all the valid email characters that aren't
included.  I not the lack of _ and + especailly.

--
How you have felt, o men of Athens, at hearing the speeches of my
accusers, I cannot tell; but I know that their persuasive words