Problems setting up procmail LDA in sendmail

2006-08-16 04:19:35
Hi all,

I have been playing around with the sendmail.mc and sendmail.cf for the
whole day with reference to the archives, but I still couldn't get
procmail to work. Appreciate if someone can assist me.

My purposes is to allow the mails that are send to the local user on the
server to be processed by procmail to the individual folders.

I am running sendmail on Solaris 5.9, and I have the following
sendmail.mc file in /usr/lib/mail/cf:

Divert(-1)
divert(0)dnl
VERSIONID(`@(#)main.mc  1.5 (Sun) 08/10/00')
OSTYPE(`solaris8')dnl
DOMAIN(`solaris-generic')dnl
#define(`confDOMAIN_NAME', `$w.$m')dnl
#define(`confTO_IDENT', `0s')dnl
#define(`confPRIVACY_FLAGS', `goaway')dnl
#define(`confOPERATORS', `.:@!^/[]+')dnl
define(`PROCMAIL_MAILER_PATH',`/usr/local/bin/procmail')
define(`LOCAL_MAILER_FLAGS', `ShPfn')
define(`LOCAL_MAILER_ARGS', `procmail -a $h -d $u')
FEATURE(`access_db', `hash -o -T<TMPF> /etc/mail/access')
FEATURE(`local_procmail')
MAILER(`local')
MAILER(`procmail')
MAILER(`smtp')

After I build the sendmail.cf file using m4, I am unable to see
Mprocmail inside the sendmail.cf:

# grep procmail sendmail.cf
                A=procmail -a $h -d $u

#
#  Common code to add local domain name (only if always-add-domain)
#
SAddDomain

Mlocal,         P=/usr/lib/mail.local, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@qShPfn,
S=EnvFromSMTP/HdrFromL, R=EnvToL/HdrToL,
                T=DNS/RFC822/SMTP,
                A=procmail -a $h -d $u
Mprog,          P=/bin/sh, F=lsDFMoqeu9, S=EnvFromL/HdrFromL,
R=EnvToL/HdrToL, D=$z:/,
                T=X-Unix/X-Unix/X-Unix,
                A=sh -c $u

I only have the above, which I feel that its wrong.

What am I missing? Let me know if you guys need more info.

-cheeyong