Re: Problems setting up procmail LDA in sendmail

simple PROCMAIL recipes which seem appropriate right now (remember, not
everyone uses mutt, and this IS the procmail list):

:0
* From:(_dot_)*[(_at_)(_dot_)]seibercom\(_dot_)net
/dev/null

If you employ the felcher DNSBL, you might want to use /dev/felcher
if you're unsure of what this is or how it applies, just stick with /dev/null.

In addition, the following would blitz any and all messages which
themselves were contributed in a thread after an innane contribution:

:0
* ^References:(_dot_)*[(_at_)(_dot_)]seibercom\(_dot_)net
/dev/null

I must say that I really appreciate that the best argument someone can come
up with in defence of their multiple netiquette offenses is to lambast
others for not embracing anarchy because there are world leaders making bad
decisions (wholly unrelated to the topic of this group).  ESPECIALLY when
one has a blast about netiquette in their .sig.