Re: Problems setting up procmail LDA in sendmail

2006-08-16 09:33:53
Dallman Ross wrote:

If the post sent to the procmail list discusses the intricacies
of sendmail syntax with nothing about procmail in it, there may
be something very wrong with the poster's netiquette.

If I read his question correctly, he was experiencing a problem with
starting 'procmail' via Sendmail. I simply detailed how I performed the
feat. What part of that do you not comprehend?

I personally believe that this entire response of yours is nothing more
than a mala fide for the supposed peccadillo that you envisioned.

Lighten up, get a life, maybe both. Over two thousand solders have been
killed in Iraq and all you have to do is complain about a harmless sig.
Pathetic!

Epilog: Can't you configure Mutt to ignore anything after the sig
delimiter?

--
Gerard Seibert
gerard(_at_)seibercom(_dot_)net

You can't get where you want to go if you don't know where you are.