Re: Delivering messages fails

2006-12-10 17:50:19
----- Original Message -----
From: Google Kreme <gkreme(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>

I supposed to give everyone write permission to my e-mail
directory? That is
/home/user/Maildir?

No, permissions should be for YOU to write to that folder.

OK, I'll set the folder permissions to 700.

And, just to be sure, you are talking about $HOME/.procmailrc for the
above recipe, right?

Actually no. I'm talking about /etc/procmailrc, which I beleive is similar to

$HOME/.procmailrc but applies to all user accounts.

But I got it working, thanks to the trailing slash. However, not exactly as
you suggested as illustrated below:

DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/

OK:

:0