RE: Simple recipe to move uninteresting threads in separate mailbox

2007-01-04 09:40:11
Thank you for taking the trouble to explain the issue of MessageID and
for a non-expert, I found reading the RFC is a tough job. However I do
get the idea of an unique id for purpose of perhaps, indexing.

However this does not seem to fullfil the function that other writer
intended - that is a list for checking the junk mail or preventing
uninterested mail. The question is then how to decide a mail is
uninterested?

Rgds,
Kfl.