RE: Separate incoming mail into 4 categories - log file??

2007-01-07 09:58:49
Hi,

That sound worrying - a bogus shell?

I have done what you suggested by putting the SHELL=/bin/sh command and
it seems work nicely. At least the match_from and match_both has very
few entries and on examination of the To: and From: header, they looks
ok for the few entires I checked. I shall keep checking.

The question is what exactly this 'bogus shell" - a virus or what? Our
server is installed by a company which supposed to be "expert". It only
does web service, dns and e-mail and we do not have NFS.

I will be asking the "expert" obviously; meanwhile, can you give me some
suggestion what action we should be taking, buy/downlaod a anti-virus
software or where to look for the problem and answer?

"The host actually handling mail doesn't have a legitimate login shell
for you to use."
The server is for our use only and we have the full control; therefore
it is hard for me to think why unless this is also related to the issue
of the bogus shell?

Rgds,
Kwang-Fuh Lee.