Re: procmail 101

2007-04-11 22:50:36
At 01:33 2007-04-12 -0400, Vince LaMonica wrote:

Then I finally figured out why and am very ashamed to see how simple this
was. :( *All* of the mailing lists I am on get captured via ^TO.

You should find a different way to identify mailing lists.  Most lists have
a number of headers which they insert into messages which they redeliver.

See the URL in my sigline - I have a mailing list rcfile that generally
does a good job of setting a variable with the listname.