unsetting LOGFILE?

2007-05-22 16:39:41
I am trying to make procmail feed an error message back to the MTA,
but the MTA never gets the note because it's caught by $LOGFILE.

It works fine if I do not set LOGFILE, but I want that set for
various reasons.

How can I unset LOGFILE and cause procmail to write stderr back to
the MTA?

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; net(_at_)madduck

spamtraps: madduck(_dot_)bogus(_at_)madduck(_dot_)net

# vim:tw=70