Re: procmail-formail-sendmail not spoofing From addr

2007-05-25 07:18:57
On 5/25/07, Dallman Ross <dman(_at_)nomotek(_dot_)com> wrote:
Bart Schaefer wrote on Sunday, May 20, 2007 6:26 PM:
If that's the case, then Dallman is correct (except that I
believe he has his sendmail option syntax wrong):  You're
going to need

$SENDMAIL -oi -f test(_at_)resendingdomain mydevice(_at_)receivingdomain

Bart: what was wrong with my syntax?  I'm curious about what
you mean.

Actually what I meant was that you needed to explicitly append the
from and to addresses to the sendmail command line after the -f, not
that you got the options themselves wrong.  It would in fact be better
to use $SENDMAILFLAGS rather than an explicit -oi.