Re: Multiple account, fetchmail, procmail, dovecot.

2007-08-23 00:55:31
On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:09:57 +0100 Anne Wilson
<cannewilson(_at_)googlemail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Fetchmail is running as a daemon, from my account.  It collects his mail, but
delivers it to my mailboxes.

Read through your (VERBOSE) logs to see what procmail is doin so you can
understand it.

But, "Fetchmail is running as a daemon, from my account."

And you probably have no write access ti his $MAILDIR. And even if you do
the emails will be created as owned by you so he won't be able to read
them.

Run fetchmail from /etc/crontab rather than as a daemon. One invocation as
you for your mail, another invocation as him for his mail.

Gerald