Re: error report from recipe

2007-08-23 21:28:33

On 23-Aug-2007, at 15:53, Dallman Ross wrote:

Or if that's no good, you could use find.

   rm -f dummy `find ~/mail/backup -maxdepth 1 -type f -name
'msg.*' -mtime +7`

   find ~/mail/backup -maxdepth 1 -type f -name 'msg.*' -mtime +7 -
delete

(for any reasonably modern find)

--
They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs,
and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and