RE: Append header in undelivered messages

2007-10-22 09:50:29
Michelle Konzack wrote Monday, October 22, 2007 5:52 PM:

:0
* ! ^X-Deferred.*

I know you got that from the OP, but it ought to be corrected.
We don't need a trailing ".*".  This does the same without the
extra look-see:

   * ! ^X-Deferred

Since he's bothering to stick a "yes" on the end, though, one
might think about looking for the "yes" as well.  But I agree
that there's not likely to be an "X-Deferred: no" header in place.

Also, you frequently come back after some days' absence and
post 5-10 responses to threads that have long gone past the
stage to which you are replying.  Can't you finish catching up
on the list before you shoot off these many replies?  The list
is not all that active, after all . . .

Dallman