Re: R: Trouble with deleting a message with /dev/null ( was : Emails notretrieved automatically)

2007-10-22 08:59:38
On 22-Oct-2007, at 01:43, Francesco Abeni wrote:
However, I *don't* stick strings in square brackets into my subject
lines, spamassassin or otherwise.

Uh? I'm not sure i understand this. Do you mean that it's not a
good thing
to write a subject with square brackets? And why?

It's fugly?  It's completely unnecessary? It's altering a key part of
the message?  If the message is NOT spam and you reply, you have to
take the []'s out, or look like a doofus?

Erm, I'm sure there are many many other reasons.

--
And the three men I admire most, the father son and the holly ghost,
they caught the last train for the coast...