Re: Trouble with deleting a message with /dev/null

2007-10-19 08:33:02
Bart Schaefer schreef:
Ruud H.G. van Tol:
Francesco Abeni:

Spamassassin adds a "[SPAM]" to the subject of the message, so that
i can use a rule on my mail client to put it in a specific folder.

All other people here use procmail for that.
;)

Not all.

(Well, I *do* use procmail to run spamc, so indirectly I "use procmail
for that", but ...)

However, I *don't* stick strings in square brackets into my subject
lines, spamassassin or otherwise

I was reacting to the "put it in a specific folder", not to the 'adds a
"[SPAM]" to the subject'.

--
Groet, Ruud