expiring SPAM in Maildirs?

2008-07-15 09:17:53

Not sure where to post this, so thought I'd start here.

I have a postfix server with virtual (mysql) users who use maildir. I have procmail working for those users, and one of the things procmail does is filter out the spam and put it in a .SPAM maildir.

Trouble is, some users never check this folder, and I've a couple where the .SPAM is over a gig in size, and growing.

What I would like to do is figure out some way to auto-delete messages in there that are, say, 30 days old or older.

--
If I were you boys, I wouldn't talk or even think about women.
        T'aint good for your health.