Re: procmail X-Recipient:

2008-07-28 12:29:27
Dallman recommended to Josias,

  :0 fw h
  | formail -iFrom: -RX-Recipient From

Just in case From_ is there, and also I'm not so sure that -R will work without the colons, make that

  | formail -iFrom: -R X-Recipient: From:

(the space before X-Recipient is not required, just my preference for legibility).

If you want to leave the X-Recipient header there as well, though, we
could use another approach:

  :0 fw h
  * ^X-Recipient:\/.*
  | formail -iFrom: -A"From: $MATCH"

That can be written,

  | formail -i"From: $MATCH"

or better,

 | formail -zi"From: $MATCH"

so that there will be exactly one space after the colon in the output.

Okay, "Old-From" is also there with that one, too.  Take your pick.

and yes, Old-From: will be there too.