Re: procmail X-Recipient:

2008-07-28 13:14:50
On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 03:51:50PM -0400, Charles Gregory wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008, Dallman Ross wrote:

  :0 fw h
  | formail -iFrom: -RX-Recipient From

Uh, why are we suddenly munging the 'From' header when the original
request was about the TO header? Of course, to change the 'To:' header
follows the same logic.

Answer: because I misread the question and thought it said "From:".
As you say, it doesn't matter.  It's just an example of coding.  He
can alter it to suit his needs.

Now I have to question *why* someone would want to play with the "To:"

Well, he didn't say, did he.  Maybe it's a silly reason, or maybe it's
a good reason.

Thanks, Charles,
Dallman