dynamci filters

2008-07-30 15:40:55
Calling all procmail gurus here.  I have searched and can not find any info on
how to do this and I'm not sure if this is something that procmail can handle.

I would like to setup a filter that would catch a subject line that has 2
variations, but change where the email will be forwarded to depending on this
subject it matches.

1. All emails are forwarded to email-address1.

2. Receive email with "Subject: PROBLEM ..." for the first time, forward to
email-address1.  Any consecutive times afterwards I want to forward the email
to email-address2.

3. When email with "Subject: RECOVERY..." is received I want the email to go to
email-address1 and change the filter for "Subject: PROBLEM ..." back to
forwading to email-address1.

Is this possible with procmail?

-george