Re: dynamci filters

2008-07-30 16:15:58
I see.  I will give this method a try.

Thank you Klaus.

-george

----- Original Message ----
From: Klaus Johannes Rusch <KlausRusch(_at_)atmedia(_dot_)net>
To: George Crum <vfstaboy(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>
Cc: procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 3:55:27 PM
Subject: Re: dynamci filters

George Crum wrote:
2. Receive email with "Subject: PROBLEM ..." for the first time, forward to
email-address1.  Any consecutive times afterwards I want to forward the email
email-address2.

3. When email with "Subject: RECOVERY..." is received I want the email to
go
to email-address1 and change the filter for "Subject: PROBLEM ..." back to
forwading to email-address1.

Since procmail handles one message at a time, you will need to store
state information somewhere, for example create a file which indicates
the current state and route mail depending on the contents of that file.

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
KlausRusch(_at_)atmedia(_dot_)net