Re: recipe problem

2009-02-04 14:21:08
On 4-Feb-2009, at 10:06, Praedor Atrebates wrote:
I have been trying to setup a procmail recipe that would take a subset of emails that invariably carry spam, pass them thru spamassassin-learn (via spamc -L --spam) and then shuttle them on to /dev/null (I know, in this situation I could skip the spamc part and go right to /dev/null but I wish to teach my spamassassin well).

Well, first off, spamc -L eats the message and returns a status message, so if you do this, you will lose the mail.

also, the syntax for spamc/d is

spamc -L spam

(not --spam, that's an sa-learn option)

--
You know, Calculus is sort of like measles. Once you've had it, you
        probably won't get it again, and you're glad of it. -- W. Carr