Out of Memory

2009-02-28 00:02:38
When trying to process a user Drafts mailbox I got this:

$ formail -n5 -s procmail -m DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/.Drafts /dev/null < Drafts
procmail: Out of memory

The mbox is large (~400MB) but not as large as some I've processed. I suspect there is one massive message in there somewhere that is causing formail to explode. This users /var/mail/user file was over 1GB. That's what I get for allowing 'friends' to not have quotas.

Anything I can do at this point, or do I just 'accidently' erase it on the premise that, "well, it's just Drafts..." :)

--
I leave symbols to the symbol-minded - George Carlin