Re: Piping a message to a script, but it doesn't run

2009-03-25 21:02:49
On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 08:47:53PM -0400, Michael Bluejay wrote:

I'm unable to pipe messages to my script.  My recipe is:

      :0
      * ^TO_address(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
      |/path/to/script.pl

But my script doesn't actually run.  The script (in its test form) is
supposed to create a "test.txt" file no matter what input it's passed,
but the file never gets created.  The script runs fine from the command
line and creates the file properly.  My .procmail log says:

procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/path/to/script.pl"
procmail: Executing "/path/to/script.pl"
procmail: Notified comsat: "user@:/path/to/script.pl"