Re: Piping a message to a script, but it doesn't run

2009-03-25 21:18:51
* Dallman Ross wrote:
In fact, I would be happy to bypass my script altogether, if I could get
procmail to just save the file somewhere with the Reply-To address as the
filename, but I couldn't figure out how to do that either.

I don't understand why you need the perl thing at all anyway.

In the brackets below are a caret, a space, and a tab.

   :0:
   * ^Reply-To:.*\/[^         ].*
   /path/to/$MATCH

That's ok if there's just

but not for

(assuming that only the address itself is supposed to be the file name),
or is it?

/HW